Tutoring Services in Ballarat VIC
Not only is every learner different, but every learner has the right to feel happy and confident about their education. At Cornerstone Learning we create individualised programmes for every student we work with, tailored around their specific learning needs and styles.
In order to ensure that each student has focused tutoring, that is specific to their needs, we only provide individual or paired tutoring, so there will never be more than two students to a tutor.
The subjects covered at Cornerstone Learning are: reading, spelling, writing, maths, biology and chemistry. We tutor primary and secondary school students to VCE, as well as adult learners.
Additionally, each of our tutors are experienced in teaching learners with Special Educational Needs, including those with visual processing problems, which can affect how they access education.
- Academic assessments: find out if your child is behind for their age in reading or spelling; be more informed about which specific areas in maths they are having trouble with.
- Irlen Screening assessments: to detect the presence of a visual processing dysfunction which might be hindering learning. We have a certified Irlen Screener.
- Online Tutoring: We now offer the option of online tutoring for those who prefer to stay at home. This way, we are able to help students from far away. All sessions are recorded and students interact with the same tutor each time.
Tutoring Services in Ballarat : An Individual Program For Every Child
- Decoding for reading
- Phonomic Awareness
- Skilled knowledge of phonics
- Sentence Structure
- Understanding maths concepts
- The ability to complete and use algorithms
- Times tables
- VCE English
- Further maths
- Legal Studies
- Music Theory